Anti Wrinkle and Dermal Filler treatments - 5 things to do before your treatment.
We list a handful of tips to minimize the chance of bruising after you have had had anti wrinkle or dermal filler treatments:
- Avoid taking aspirin, ibuprofen medications, fish oil, Vitamin E and Gingko for one week prior to your treatment.
- Try increasing your Vitamin K intake – kale, spinach and celery the week before.
- You can apply Arnica cream to the areas you are having treated or take arnica supplement 24 hours prior to your treatment.
- Ensure you are well hydrated and have had something to eat prior to treatment.
- Ensure that you plan you appointments around any social events. If you have a special event coming up please ensure that you plan to have any treatment two weeks prior to this event.