Give yourself the ultimate gift this Christmas
Christmas is a time for giving, but this year, why not treat yourself to a special something too! If you’re stuck for ideas, here are some of our favourite treatments you may like to gift yourself this Christmas.
The gift of youth
One of the most common requests we receive from patients time and time again, is the desire to restore a more youthful appearance. While there are a range of factors that contribute to facial ageing, here are three of our favourite treatments that can address some of the most common causes, and rapidly wipe off years:
- Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing: A wonder-treatment thatis commonly used to treat everything from wrinkles, acne, scarring, pigmentation and sallowness, while also tightening the skin. The laser technology used can be tailored to suit your preferences, giving you the flexibility to either treat the skin at a superficial level during a walk-in walk-out procedure, or opt for a higher intensity procedure that will treat the skin at deeper levels. Generally, it will take between one and three treatments to achieve optimum results. Find out more about Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing here.
- Dermal Fillers: If you’ve noticed sagging or a loss of facial volume, dermal fillers are the go-to treatment for plumping and restoring volume instantly. If there is still enough elasticity in your skin, dermal fillers can provide a great interim, minimally invasive and cost-effective alternative to a full facelift procedure. Find out more about our range of dermal filler treatments here.
- Thread Lift: If facial sagging is more significant, a facelift could be the solution. While many patients are hesitant to go down the path of a traditional face lift, there is an alternative—a thread lift using Silhouette Soft® sutures. Performed in as little as 60 minutes with minimal down time, this significantly less invasive facelift procedure adopts a double-action technique which not only involves the immediate repositioning of the tissue, but also the gradual regeneration of collagen. The result is smoother, more toned skin, without the scar tissue that often occurs as a result of other types of thread lifts. Find out more about our Silhouette Soft thread lift here.
The gift of more time
Almost all of us consider ourselves to be time-poor, so any way we can save a few minutes here and there are going to be welcomed with open arms. A simple way to find more time in your day is to simplify your beauty routine with semi-permanent make-up.
Some of our most popular semi-permanent make-up treatments include:
- Feather-Touch Brows: Choose between Ombré, Powder/Shading, Microblading (Feathering) or a Combination brow to create a thicker, fuller, more defined brow. Find out more about feather-touch brows here.
- Lip Tattoos: Choose between a Lip Line and Blend, Ombré Lip or Full Lip tint to enhance fullness and colour, correct asymmetries or redefine natural lip contours for a more perfected appearance. Find out more about lip tattooing here.
- Eyeliner Tattoo: Choose between a classic or winged eyeliner placed above the lash line in your preferred thickness to provide better definition and maximum eye enhancement, or opt for an ‘invisible eyeliner’ lash enhancement solution, where a series of dots and soft shading are applied in between the natural lashes to create a thicker, fuller lash line. Find out more about eyeliner tattooing here.
View our full range of semi-permanent make-up treatments here.
The gift of a beautiful breast
If you want to gift yourself something really special and long lasting, a breast enlargement could be an ideal choice.
While enlarging or enhancing the size of your breast is the most obvious reason for undergoing breast implant surgery, many women choose to undergo breast surgery for a range of other reasons, such as:
- restoring volume after significant weight loss
- rectifying damage caused by pregnancy and breastfeeding
- reconstructing breasts following a mastectomy
- creating better asymmetry between both breasts, or
- giving their self-confidence a boost.
While breast augmentation is major surgery which requires careful consideration, if you are a suitable candidate for the procedure, it could prove to be the ultimate gift to yourself. Find out more about breast implant surgery here.
The gift of an improved physique
If you’ve been eating well and sweating it out at the gym but feel like you’re getting nowhere, liposuction could give you the helping hand you’ve been needing to reach your ideal physique sooner.
While it’s not a treatment for weight-loss, liposuction can be used to target stubborn deposits of fat that simply won’t respond to a healthy diet and exercise. While tumescent liposuction is the most commonly performed type of liposuction procedure, there are a range of other liposuction techniques including ultrasound liposuction, laser lipolysis or power-assisted liposuction depending on your personal preferences and requirements. The results of liposuction are also essentially permanent, so it really is the gift that will keep giving.
Find out more about liposuction here.
Which treatment is going into your Christmas stocking?
Whichever cosmetic treatment you most want to gift yourself this Christmas, the team at Me Clinic can help. Simply book a personal consultation with one of our experienced surgeons or clinicians to discuss the range of suitable treatment options.