Undo the damage from the festive season
We hope you enjoyed the festive season as much as we did! As we enter 2019 and the reality of kicking-off another year starts to set in, so does the toll of the festive feasts, long days spent in the sun and late nights partying we’ve indulged in over the last few weeks.
If you need to undo the damage done over the festive season and get your skin, face and body back into tip-top shape, here are some favourite treatments you can enjoy at Me Clinic that can help you do exactly that.
Laser skin rejuvenation
Laser skin rejuvenation is the go-to treatment if you’re looking for an effective, non-invasive way to treat wrinkles—however, what you may not know is that you can also treat a wide range of other skin issues and conditions with laser skin rejuvenation.
Here are a few of our favourite laser skin rejuvenation treatments which will have your skin back to looking as radiant as ever:
- Aura Laser: Ideal for treating unwanted veins and skin pigment, Aura Laser is a highly effective treatment which can achieve excellent results in as little as one to five treatments. It’s particularly effective in eliminating unwanted veins, with many patients seeing an 80% improvement after a single treatment.
- Co2 Laser: Harnessing the benefits of carbon dioxide, Co2 treatments can be easily adjusted to suit specific skin conditions and individual preferences—they can treat a range of skin conditions on a superficial level, or the settings can be increased to provide a much deeper resurfacing treatment.
- Erbium Laser: A gentle and effective way to tighten and smooth skin and remove blemishes, while also minimising any residual thermal damage to the skin.
- Fraxel Laser: Designed to reach the middle layer of skin by using thousands of tiny laser beams that are very fine but can penetrate deeply into the skin, it can be great for correcting issues such as uneven skin colouring, brown spots caused by ageing and sun damage, acne scarring and fine wrinkles.
- Healite (Led): As well as promoting skin rejuvenation, this relaxing treatment is also proven to be effective in improving healing times, relieving pain and subsiding acne. Because the treatment doesn’t involve the use of heat, it also ensures there is no risk of burning or tissue damage.
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) Laser: Ideal for treating sun damaged or ageing skin, IPL emits light at a range of wavelengths to treat certain conditions, while ensuring healthy skin cells remain unaffected to minimise recovery time. It’s also particularly effective when used in conjunction with Photo Dynamic Therapy.
- Laser Genesis: By gently heating the upper dermis below the skins surface, Laser Genesis provides an effective way to stimulate collagen regrowth to restore the skin’s youthful glow and smooth out uneven skin tone. It can also generate additional heat in capillaries, providing an effective way to reduce redness.
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (PDT): A relatively new skin therapy that uses red or blue light to activate ingredients in topically applied medications to eliminate diseased or damaged abnormal skin cells while leaving normal skin cells unaffected.
- Yag Laser: Ideal for targeting the red pigment from blood cells in the capillaries and spider veins which are visible on the skins surface, Yag laser can also effectively remove blemishes and marks and treat deeper level hyper-pigmentation and melasma.
If you asked the team at Me Clinic what they think our single best anti-ageing miracle treatment is, Factor4 would no doubt be the top response. Unlike other anti-ageing procedures, Factor4 is derived entirely from the natural proteins in our bodies to stimulate collagen production and slow the skin’s ageing process, without the use of artificial ingredients.
Treating everything from wrinkles, creping of the face, neck and décolletage, dark circles around the eyes, stretch marks, scars or even the back of the hands, it is one of the most technologically advanced skin rejuvenation and anti-ageing treatments on the market.
By harvesting the patient’s own blood and exposing it to a specialised technique which causes the rapid formation of growth factors (proteins which stimulate tissue growth), we can create a highly concentrated super-rich plasma which can be used alone as an injectable, or combined with skin needling or fractional laser to improve results or quicken the healing process.
You’ll most likely need to undergo three or four Factor4 treatments two to four weeks apart to achieve optimum results.
As a fast and effective way to shed unwanted fat and regain control of your physique, liposuction continues to be one of the most popular cosmetic procedures performed in Australia—and it’s not hard to work out why.
Weight gain is a very common issue for many of us following the overindulgence commonly associated with the festive season, so it’s no surprise that we almost always notice a surge in demand for liposuction treatment at Me Clinic around this time of the year.
Whether you’re suffering from hard-to-shift fat deposits on your hips, waist, thighs, buttocks or another area of your body, liposuction provides instant and long-term results to help you get back in shape quickly. Modern liposculpture techniques also allow for a more refined extraction of fat cells, so it’s easier to achieve a more pleasing shape and contour.
Whether you opt for a Tumescent Liposuction, Advanced Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture or Laser Lipolysis treatment, the experienced team at Me Clinic can guide you through the range of liposuction options to help you select the ideal treatment option to suit your individual requirements.
Contact us to arrange your personal consultation with a Me Clinic clinician.