Can Liposuction help me?
With all procedures you need to be a suitable candidate. It is important that you meet with an experience professional to understand the procedure and assess your suitability.
We have put together some questions to determine with liposuction is a suitable surgical option for you. If you answer YES to most of these questions then we invite you to attend an initial consultation with one of our surgeons to discuss and assess your suitability for liposuction surgery. One of our key values is honesty so if you are not a candidate we will tell you. At your initial consultation we will explain your options, the costs involved, recovery and answer all of your questions. We want you to leave the clinic educated and in a position that you can make the best decision for you.
TAKE THE LIPOSUCTION TEST
1. Do you have unwanted stubborn areas of fat that will not budge despite healthy eating, diet and exercise? YES/NO
2. Do you have excess fatty areas that you would like reshaped? YES/NO
3. Do you exercise regularly and eat a healthy range of food to keep in shape? YES/NO
4. Are you near or at your ideal body weight? YES/NO
5. Do you know you BMI? YES/NO
6. Do you exercise to keep in shape? YES/NO
7. Do you smoke YES/NO
8. Do you have any serious health conditions? YES/NO
9. Are you expectations realistic? YES/NO
The team at me clinic have assisted thousands of patients over the past 35 years achieve there goals. Let us help you?
Your initial consultation fee is $95. However should you proceed with surgery this fee will be deducted off your surgical account.
A booking fee of $50 is payable for all Saturday and after hour appointments.
Liposuction is not suitable for everyone, alternative options may be available.