As a highly regarded liposuction specialist, Dr Rich has chaired the liposuction symposium at the World Congress of Dermatology, and, for a number of years, has chaired the liposuction symposium for the Australian College of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr Rich is committed to offering the best care possible, and regularly attends and is asked to speak at national and international conferences.
As a forward thinker who drives change, Dr Rich has a substantial medical background as the Founding and former President of the Skin and Cancer Foundation of Victoria, a centre of excellence and dermatology training facility, closely affiliated with the University of Melbourne and St Vincent's Hospital. Dr Rich heads the high-risk melanoma unit at the Skin and Cancer Foundation, which is associated with the Victorian Melanoma unit, and also heads the laser clinic there.
It is with this passion for medical excellence, a mandate to treat the patient not just the issue and a belief that everyone’s deserves to look and feel their best that Dr Rich has built a successful practice.
Dr. Rich is one of the founding members of the Australian Division of the International Society of Cosmetic and Laser Surgeons.
Some of his other memberships include:
- Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia
- Australasian Dermatopathology Society
- American Society of Dermatological Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatologists
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Australasian Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Inc.
- British Association of Dermatologists
- International Society of Dermatological Surgery
- International Society of Cosmetic and Laser Surgeons
- International Society of Dermatopathology
- Sclerotherapy Society of Australia
Experience is everything.